ALL STAR BASEBALL 2003 [E]
- Official in-game Donruss player trading cards enables users to collect, trade and unlock cheats.
- All-new player models feature 3-D Cyberscan technology giving All-Star Baseball the most realistic representation of player faces ever seen.
- Incredible depth with 10 game modes: Exhibition, Season, Career, Franchise, Expansion, All-Star Game, Series, Manager, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice.
- All-new Expansion Play allows baseball fanatics to choose a city, stadium and team logo and add that team into the Major leagues.
- A 3-man broadcast booth with Bob Brenly, Thom Brennaman and Steve Lyons for the most in-depth commentary.
- Franchise mode allows users to play and build their favorite team for up to twenty consecutive seasons.
- All-new Expansion draft: users will draft from a pool of unprotected players and build a team from free agents and minor leaguers.
- Cooperstown Hall Of Fame team featuring your favorite sluggers from the past like Mike Schmidt, Reggie Jackson and Yogi Berra.
- All 30 Major League teams and over 900 players all with official stadiums, logos and uniforms.
- Over 50 stadiums to choose from including 9 classic stadiums and 10 expansion stadiums.