Halo 2 is the sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2, the saga continues as Master Chief—a genetically enhanced super-soldier—is the only thing standing between the relentless Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.
- The epic story continues: Following the demise of the Covenant at Halo, the Master Chief must defy the Covenant march once more as they fast approach earth’s perimeter. Failure is not an option.
- Mind blowing graphics: A new graphics engine brings the Halo universe to life – dynamic lighting and shadows, sprawling rendered environments and obsessive attention to detail make this game nothing short of spectacular.
- Powerful new weapons: The Master Chief’s arsenal gets some serious new additions, many of which have been pried from the twitching claws of defeated enemies.
- More driveable vehicles: Even more ways to speed into battle or explore the game’s vast landscapes.
- Multiplayer on Xbox Live: Imagine the ultimate Halo experience – battles between human and Covenant forces, frenzied vehicle and infantry engagements, squad-oriented operations, real-time voice communication – and you’re getting close to picturing the multiplayer revolution on Xbox Live.