This laidback resort town has it all—a soaring mountain, ferry sea port, lush forest, and lively entertainment district. But the seaside village has been struggling a bit lately. However, with some creativity and a little help from the locals, you can restore this once fashionable resort to its former glory. Get to know the town residents to find out what they want and need. Then enhance the town so that everyone can live life to the fullest. Make improvements around the resort and attract new tourists and residents- from Charlie the Baker and Joseph the Fisherman to Nicki the Scuba Instructor and Ewan the Police Officer. Explore the town, customize its appearance, enjoy the wide range of fun activities, and watch it flourish under your care.
- A whole world to explore—Move into a new house, then discover areas like the mountain, forest, port, entertainment district, and more. Unlock more of the world as new characters visit and move in.
- Play mini-games all over town—From fishing, paragliding, and scuba diving to prospecting and racquetball, there’s always a fun activity to play in MySims. Get high scores and win special items you can use to customize the town.
- Give it your personal touch—Plan the layout of your home, plant and maintain the town landscape, and uncover special items to give the town your personal touch.
- Create your own Sim—It’s a cinch to personalize your Sim! Choose your Sim’s gender, facial features, hairstyle, clothing and more. Then update your Sim’s look with cool new clothing and accessories as you befriend the neighbors.
- Design your own stuff—Create your own original patterns to make unique clothing and furniture items. You can even send your inspired creations to a friend using the Nintendo DS™ local wireless connection.